About Seashore Inn ... on the Beach
Come for a memorable beachfront getaway. Located on the world famous Promenade, you’ll be a short stroll away from Seaside’s downtown shops and restaurants. Seaside, Oregon is one of America’s premier vacation spots. Our Seaside, Oregon hotel’s unbeatable value, service, comfort and fantastic beach location will make your next Seaside stay memorable and fun for the whole family.
Here are some quick tips to help make your vacation at the Seashore Inn the best ever!
- First nights rent is due 48 hours prior your arrival.
- 11.8% lodging tax will be charged on your stay.
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours in advance of your arrival date to avoid penalty. If cancelled within 48 hours of your arrival date, your first nights deposit will be forfeited.
- Dogs are welcome in dog friendly rooms for an additional 20 per dog per night. You must mention pets at the time of booking. Pets are defined as dogs, no other animals are accepted. No pets are allowed to be in your room unattended unless in a kennel.
- Check-in is at or after 4:00 pm on your arrival date. You will check-in at our lobby; 60 N Prom, Seaside, OR. 97138
- Check-out is at or before noon on your departure date. Please check-out with our front desk staff when leaving the property.
- We serve a light continental breakfast daily. Our breakfast consists of bagels, muffins, fruit, and beverages.
- Children must be attended at all times while in our pool room. No food or drink is allowed in our pool room at any time. 9am – 10pm for 18 and younger. Children 14 and under require immediate adult supervision. 10p-11p adults 18+ only.
*Please note that we are open 24 hours a day. You can reach us by phone 503-738-6368 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about your upcoming reservation. We look forward to your visit!
Wonderful Attractions & Events, Seaside, OR
With our great location on Seaside’s world famous Promenade, your perfect beach vacation is literally just steps from our Seaside, Oregon hotel’s front door. The area is full of fun things to do during your Oregon vacation including great shopping, dining and attractions for all ages.
Relax in Our Beachfront Seaside Hotel, Oregon Coast
You’ll love the well appointed, newly renovated rooms that are available at the Seashore Inn. Affordable Seaside, Oregon hotels on the promenade with amenities like ours, including a complimentary light continental breakfast and indoor pool, are difficult to come by. All our beachfront rooms are just steps from the local attractions, and many feature breathtaking ocean views.
Making reservations is a snap at the Seashore Inn. Book your room at our Seaside, Oregon hotel today and ensure that your beach vacation lives up to your expectations!
The Seashore Inn, our affordable hotel in Seaside Oregon, is committed to having talented and driven hospitality professionals serve all of our guests. That means we always strive to treat you, our guest, just like we would want to be treated. We invite you to enjoy our warm hospitality.
We also firmly believe our team members are what make us successful. Our team is led by General Manager, Lacey Lindquist, under the guidance of an Oregon Management Group. We invite you to become part of the Seashore Inn family at our hotel in Seaside Oregon.